Your logo can be the first thing your customers see.
Your logo will make or break how consumers perceive you, and whether or not they buy.
What makes for a successful logo?
In order to convert your audience into customers, your logo needs 3 simple things: reflect your brand, show what you offer, and demonstrate how you differ from others in your industry.
How does a successful logo enhance your business and boost sales?
An effective logo:
- APPEALS to your target audience
- INVITES customers to make contact with you
- RESULTS in gaining clients and sales
To accomplish this, your logo needs to:
- SHOW who you are – consistently reflect your existing marketing design and strategy
- DISPLAY what you offer – what are your products or services
- DEMONSTRATE what differentiates you from competitors
“A picture is worth a thousand words.”
How does a poor logo damage your brand and sales?
On the other hand, an ineffective logo alienates customers and turns them away.
You will lose customers and sales when your logo is:
- inconsistent with your marketing identity
- vague or confusing with its messaging
- messy, or overly complicated
- resembles a competitor’s logo – by doing so, you may as well drive customers directly to your competitors
Your logo conveys who you are, your products and services, and what sets you apart.
A logo is an important aspect of any company’s branding and should be designed with care. An effective logo is cohesive with your existing identity, lets customers identify your offerings, and sets you apart from others.
Get a Free Review of Your Logo
If you’re struggling with your logo, your business brand, or not converting potential customers into sales, Fat Cat Design can provide you with a complimentary 30-minute logo review and audit.
Free Logo Review